This guarantee covers all components beneath the outer covering. The guarantee is not applicable to the covering and stitching.
If your mattress is repaired or replaced, this limited guarantee will not be renewed or extended.
Please see below the guarantee policy.
What is covered under the limited guarantee?
- Body impressions greater than 2”
- Coils or wires that are loose, broken, or protruding through mattress fabric.
- Bunching or shifting of raw materials.
What is not covered under a limited guarantee?
- Normal body impressions up to 2” (See mattress guide).
- Damage or bending to the perimeter border rods caused by bending or incorrectly moving the sleep set or, sitting on the edge of the bed.
- Sagging that isn’t deep enough to meet the minimum sagging depth covered by the warranty (most mattress warranties cover a sagging depth of 2” or more.)
- Cover fabrics, handles, and corner guards.
- Discoloration brought on by washing the mattress or normal wear and tear (in fact, as we’ll discuss below, stains can actually void a mattress warranty).
- Warranty will not be extended if the chassis is bent, misshaped, or damaged.
- Mattress should be clean and tidy.
- Comfort level/preference and bed height.
- Damage to the mattress caused by either an incorrect or old foundation or insufficient support (see Do’s and Don’ts section for more information on support).
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, misuse, or neglect of the product.
- Normal increase in softness of the pressure-relieving foams or a decrease in the slow recovery feature, which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
- Damages resulting from delivery, handling, set-up, or assembly by customer or outside contractors.
- Guarantee excludes coverage of odors or smells resulting from hair or body oil and bodily fluids of pets.
- Flip & Rotate: Failing to flip or rotate your mattress on a regular basis might also void its warranty.
- If you don’t feel comfortable on your mattress or you simply don’t like the feel of it for any reason, that will not be covered under warranty
- Damages incurred by the mattress owner, such as accidental tears or scratches that happen while transporting the mattress or sagging that results from jumping on the bed.